Saturday, December 19, 2009

A head full of memories

We had a long flight back home, leaving from Frankfurt airport, stopping over in Seoul half way for 4 hours and then on to Sydney. Time to reflect and ponder the past 3 months! I’ve met so many wonderful and interesting people. I’ve seen some beautiful, stunning and amazing parts of the world. I’ve experienced such diverse cultures. I’ve learnt about religion, history, politics, geography, society, sociology. I’ve seen some inspiring art, heard wonderful music, and eaten delicious food. I’ve learnt a lot about life, myself, who I am and what I enjoy. I’ve enjoyed the explorations and discoveries along the way, the ‘being in the moment’ that travelling inspires, the highs and lows, the exhilarations and exhaustions and the times of fullness and stillness.It is with excitement I return home after such a long and full adventure. A rich, memorable and exciting time of my life, and even though I return home from overseas, I feel that the adventure is only continuing!

No comments:

Post a Comment